- 1. YoungSee New Product Online: this is YoungSee’s latest product, now with a 12% discount, is limited until October 25th 2019. Coming on!
- 2.Specification: 130% density,suitable thickness. Designed for partial coverage, easily blend with your own hair and perfectly cover thinning or silver hair. Can be middle or side parted.
- 3.Free Expedited Shipping: you will enjoy the 3 to 5 business days delivery via DHL or FedEx.
- 4.Easy Return & Unconditional Refund: both are completely available if the hair and packaging has not been damaged or used.
- 5.Due to the difference in display and light, actual hair and photos may vary. Please note that.We also provide customized services. If the existing colors do not meet your needs, please contact us.
Hair Material: 100% Real Remy Human Hair
Texture: Straight,but can hold a curl or wave (using heat styling tools)
Size of Lace Base Size: 5×5 inch
Hair Density:130% Density
Color:Exact Colors that are Pictured Might not be the Same Because of Different Monitors Being Used and Cameras.
1.YoungSee Topper Provides Ultimate Coverage For Those Suffering From Heavy Hair Loss At The Crown,And Will Instantly Restore Volume to Your Scalp,Perfectly Cover Thinning, Grey Hair or Hair Damage at Crown,Save Your Embarrassment.
2.Made With a Breathable Silk,More Natural and Blends in Well With Your Own Hair,Part It Any Side As You Like!
3.The Base Looks Just Like Real Human Scrap?Base For Unwearing Comfort and Long Last Wear. No one will find your secret.
4.Easy to wear and remove with two clips for security.Stay firmly in place all day long.
How to Select a Topper
The stages of hair loss can be classified by the amount of hair that you have lost.There are 3 stages of hair loss:
2.Progressive-medium or large base
3.Advanced-largest base or full wig
How to Wear a Hair Topper?
Step 1: Clearly Identify Anterior-posterior Direction. Detangle the Hair With a Wig Comb.Open All Clips on The Underside of the Topper.
Step 2: Place the Front Edge of the Topper Approximately 1-2 inches From the Front of Your Hairline, Positioning it Over the Area of Hair Loss, and Secure the Front Clip.
Step 3: Place Light Pressure Over the Top of the Hairpiece and Run Your Fingers Over the Length of the Base to Secure the Back Clip. Step 4: Style and Blend Hair as Desired.
If you are unsure of color and size, please contact us before placing an order.