- Hydration Hot Oil Treatment: A heat pampering pre shampoo remedy that deeply penetrates to hydrate and situation
- Rehydrate & Revive: Assist strands retain strengthen and elasticity to withstand breakage
- Utilization: Submerge one bottle right into a bowl of sizzling water for about one minute; Apply generously; Gently therapeutic massage into hair and scalp; Go away on for Three to five minutes; Rinse with heat water; Use weekly or extra typically as wanted
- Key Elements: Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Acacia Senegal
- Made with Truthful Commerce Shea Butter
- No Checklist: No sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petroleum
Deal with your hair to a heat, pampering pre-shampoo remedy that deeply penetrates to hydrate and situation. This intensely nourishing mix of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter, enriched with creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal helps strands retain energy and elasticity to withstand breakage. Leaves hair comfortable and manageable.Submerge one bottle right into a bowl of sizzling water for about one minute. Apply generously, saturating hair from roots to ends. Gently therapeutic massage into hair and scalp. Go away on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse with heat water. Merely recap to avoid wasting for a second or third use. Comply with with DAILY HYDRATION SHAMPOO. Type as desired. Use weekly or extra typically as wanted. Model Story: Sofi Tucker began promoting Shea Nuts on the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mom of 4 was promoting Shea Butter, African Black Cleaning soap and her do-it-yourself hair and pores and skin preparations all around the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this buy you assist empower deprived girls to appreciate a brighter, more healthy future. Ethically Traded Elements Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Group Commerce and Truthful Commerce Since 1912. Examined on the Tucker household for 4 generations. By no means on animals.