- Fine fragrances containing a high dose of natural ingredients can be subject to slight variations. In the same way wines vary from year to year, so can perfume. This is a natural occurrence and something that gives life to the perfume. If you’re hesitant or unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly assist you.
- We deal exclusively with 100% Authentic items, sourced direct from brand owners or certified distributors.
- Fragrances are sometimes reformulated based on European Commission regulations aimed at protecting consumers from allergies. This is an unavoidable reality and does not indicate inauthenticity. A reformulated fragrance may differ slightly from the scent you’ve grown accustomed to.
- Packaging may vary. It is not uncommon for a brand to update packaging. These changes are normal and occur often.
- Remember, we are here to make you happy! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dubai provides inspiration for the New York-based brand Bond No9 which promotes the Dubai Collection with three new fragrances Dubai Ruby, Dubai Emerald and Dubai Indigo in luxurious flacons with characteristic star-shape. The new fragrances arrive in transparent glass flacons in red, blue and green color, covered in gold color metal creating the shape of door on the flacon, which can be seen on beautiful Arabic palaces. Metal shuttering with its perforated slits create ornaments through which you can see the body of the bottle and discreetly passing light.