- Merchandise includings: 1 X 8ml No Wipe Top Coat + 1 X 8ml Base Coat
- Mirror shine end; correct utility that may final 2 WEEKS+.
- Similar model shade gel + high&base coats = best option.
- REMINDER: Requires drying with the UV/LED nail lamp.
- Splendid for skilled salon use and DIY house use.
1. Take away the cuticle, trim the sting, polish your nails and ensure they’re dry and clear.
2. Apply base coat – remedy with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It’s regular for a base coat maintain stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st skinny coat of polish – remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd skinny coat of polish – remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
— Apply third coat if vital.
5. Apply high coat – remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to take away residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap round every nail with tin foil go away for approx. 10 minutes,
verify if prepared if not go away a couple of minutes extra.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to take away softened gel.
Peel off simply?
1. Bear in mind to cap the nail edge after we apply the colour gel.
2. Take away the cuticle, trim the sting, polish your nails and ensure they’re dry and clear.
3. We can’t have the polish connected to pores and skin or cuticle in any other case will probably be straightforward to peel off.
4. Don’t apply overmuch base coat or high coat and, the thinner, the higher, or it’s going to get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please verify the wattage of your lamp. Are you solely curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish every coat – 60 secs.
Top coat – 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Making use of each skinny coat is the important thing , ensure the comb do not
have an excessive amount of on it earlier than beginning the strokes.