- NON-TOXIC WATER-BASED FORMULA – Free of Harsh Chemical substances & eco-pleasant. 5 Free, 7 Free, Vegan & animal cruelty free, All Free. NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), NO Formaldehyde resin, NO Bisphenol A, NO ethyl acetate and acetone or Camphor.
- ODORLESS – Pure substances make Piggy Paint nail polish just about odorless in comparison with solvent-primarily based options.
- KID-FRIENDLY, SAFE FOR PREGNANCY – Made within the USA, you’ll be able to relaxation assured that this water-primarily based polish is secure for pregnant & nursing mothers, for use on infants, toddlers and younger kids.
- FULL SIZE BOTTLES – At .5oz (15ml), every bottle is equal in dimension to the standard nail polish bottles all over the place. Many non-poisonous options are half the dimensions.
- HARD, DURABLE FINISH – For greatest outcomes use our Basecoat/Sealer and Topcoat (offered individually). Use a blow dryer on every layer to assist guarantee scratch and chip resistant outcomes
Need Most Chip Resistance? In that case, our Basecoat + Sealer Is A MUST. This revolutionary formulation offers greatest put on for Piggy Paint nail polish. Use our Four step utility course of for greatest outcomes. 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) 1. Basecoat (apply skinny layer and let air dry) 2. Coloration (apply 2-Three skinny coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on heat warmth, low blower setting. With no harsh chemical substances, the warmth hardens the polish for most chip resistance) 3. Shine Topcoat (apply for shine + scratch resistance) 4. Seal (apply Basecoat + Sealer on high of Topcoat for prolonged put on. Make sure to cowl suggestions of nails. Repeat blow dryer) PIGGY PAINT’S STORY My identify is Melanie Hurley, founding father of Piggy Paint. I’m a mother with two very fancy little women, ages 6 and 8, who like to have their fingernails painted. I’ve at all times hated the considered my kiddos placing their fingers of their mouths after I painted their nails with conventional child polishes. Not solely did the ingestion of the chemical substances fear me, however the scent almost left me mild-headed after portray two units of fingernails and toenails. At some point whereas we had been portray nails over a foam plate, my daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-primarily based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint started to bubble and “ate” by way of the plate. I regarded in dismay on the gap within the plate and determined to check all of her different “child” polishes on the froth. Inside minutes, ALL of the solvent-primarily based polishes started to bubble and ultimately left massive holes within the plate. From that day on, I made a decision that any flammable substance that would eat by way of foam was unacceptable for my kids’s fingernails, which might inevitably find yourself of their mouths. My quest was on, and Piggy Paint was born.