- Our ColorStay Makeup liquid foundation for normal or dry skin gives you a natural finish, with medium coverage that can build to full coverage
- This oil-free liquid foundation formula also helps protect your skin from UV rays with SPF 20
- Wears for up to 24 hours so no matter what your day brings-that’s why we call it “Life-Tested”
- The pump foundation bottle makes application easy, whether you use a blending sponge, makeup brush, or your fingers. Wear it with the rest of our ColorStay Collection offerings – concealer, eye liner, powder, lipstick and more – for a dramatic look, or keep your routine simple and more natural look by using it alone
- Available in 24 shades ranging in light, medium, and deep
The Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin creates the perfect base for the rest of your makeup. This natural-looking liquid foundation for normal and dry skin gives you medium coverage that can build to full coverage. It conceals blemishes for a flawless finish and wears for up to 24 hours. The Revlon ColorStay Liquid Makeup features a pump for mess free application and offers SPF protection. Wear it with eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick for a more dramatic look, or keep your routine simple and more natural look by using it alone. Offered in 24 shades ranging in light, medium, and deep. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin also available! Revlon is a global leader in cosmetics, hair color, fragrances, skincare, and beauty care products. One of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world, Revlon’s products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents. Revlon revitalized the industry over the years with iconic nail and lip colors and with breakthrough technology like ColorStay transfer resistant lipstick and makeup
*Revlon calculation based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the 24HR foundation category for the 52 weeks ending December 29th, 2018 for the Total US market and xAOC channel, according to Revlon’s custom product hierarchy. Copyright 2018, The Nielsen Company.