- Long-lasting: ROSALIND No Wipe Top Coat and Base Coat With a proper application,21 Days wearing is attainable.required use of UV/LED nail lamp.
- Compatible with All Brands Soak-off Gel Nail Polish. Suitable for natural nails,UV gel nails,artificial nails,acrylic nails,nail tips,etc.
- Effect:The top coat makes nails glossy and shiny,prevents nails from abrasion.The matte top coat give you different performance experience.
- Healthy:Made of natural resin,environment-friendly ingredients,low smell,Non toxic,makes your nails more healthy
- Customer Service: Any problem, please contact the us directly, we offer replace or resend service.
Step 1: Clean nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2: Fully shake up the polish, it can make the polish color be balanced.(Important)
Step 3: Apply the color gel polish, then cure with the nail dryer. Apply the 2 layer if necessary. Cure with the nail dryer after each layer for 30-60s.
Step 4: Coat with the top coat, then cure with the nail dryer for 30-60s.
Step 5: Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with the cleaner.
Step 6: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel
Q1:Why the gel polish is too thick?>
1.Painting skill is the key.
2.Before using, stiring the gel slightly and brush the bottleneck to control it to the thinner gel.
3.Then, painting each thinner layer for the nails, evenly and 2-3 layers coverage can rich the color and basically achieve the advertisement effect.
Q2: Not dry?
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat – 60 secs.
Top coat – 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Q3: The effect is different from the picture?
Too thin or too thick or inhomogeneous, pls refer to the Steps for Usage and see if it will be better after trying several times.