- A pediatrician’s answer for soothing regular pores and skin and dry, itchy, irritated, delicate pores and skin for kids of all ages. The time period “delicate pores and skin” positively contains very dry or eczema-prone pores and skin. 1 in 10 kids are affected by eczema . This light cleanser is a superb companion to Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo & Body Wash.
- This moisturizing cleanser is dermatologist and clinically examined and is freed from pores and skin irritants like perfume, dye, alcohol, sulfates, phthalates, and preservatives generally known as parabens. In truth, over 95% of our components are of pure plant-based origin. Substances have been fastidiously chosen for their soothing properties-Oatmeal Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Aloe Vera, Provitamin B5, and Hyaluronic Acid. Happy Cappy is cruelty free and vegan.
- Happy Cappy complies with pediatric dermatologist suggestions for eczema by being a non-soap cleanser that’s hypoallergenic, perfume free and has a low pH . Non-soap implies that we don’t use harsh surfactants that strip pores and skin of its pure moisture. Happy Cappy has a low pH (not like most different soaps) to match the pH of regular pores and skin, which preserves the barrier operate, and antimicrobial exercise of pores and skin .
- Usually, regular pores and skin has a low pH (a pH from Four to six). Sufferers with eczema (atopic dermatitis) can have pores and skin that turns into impartial to primary (excessive pH). Nearly all of soaps out there in the marketplace are primary (they’ve a pH of 9 to 10), and might alter negatively the pH of pores and skin. Research have proven, “sustaining a traditional pH via acceptable remedy is well-known to profit illness states corresponding to atopic dermatitis .”
- References:  Weston, W. & Howe, W., (2018). Atopic dermatitis (eczema): Pathogenesis, scientific manifestations, and analysis. In R. Corona (Ed.), UpToDate.  Eichenfield LF, Tom WL, Berger TG, et al. Administration and therapy of atopic dermatitis with topical therapies. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014;71(1):116-32.  Panther, D., Jacob, S, The Significance of Acidification in Atopic Eczema: An Underexplored Avenue for Therapy J Clin Med. 2015 Could; 4(5): 970-978. Revealed on-line 2015 Could 18.
Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Daily Shampoo & Body Wash for Children, Soothes Dry, Itchy, Irritated, Sensitive Skin, Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance Free, Dye Free, Sulfate Free, 8 oz.