- SMOOTHING TREAT 1 MINUTE HAIR MASK + Avocado Extract helps you get gentle, clean hair. In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing deal with with 98% naturally derived components*.
- TREAT YOUR HAIR IN JUST 1 MINUTE: Apply onto moist hair & go away on for 1 minute. Can be used as a leave-in: Apply on damp hair to regulate frizz for long-lasting nourishment. No crush, no silicones, no parabens.
- NOURISH & STYLE WITH GARNIER FRUCTIS: From Mega-Full to Anti-Frizz hair merchandise, Garnier has shampoos, leave-in conditioners, hair masks, texturizing sprays, & extra that can assist you care to your hair your means.
- OVER 100 YEARS OF PIONEERING IN HAIR CARE: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally-inspired & derived components into breakthrough formulation. Nourish your hair with hair colour & care from Garnier.
- THERE’S A 1 MINUTE HAIR MASK for each need-Harm Repairing method with Papaya Extract, Colour Vibrancy Treat with Goji, Nourishing Treat with Coconut Extract, Strengthening method with Banana, & Smoothing Treat with Avocado Extract.
In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing deal with with 98% naturally derived components.* Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract helps you get gentle, clean hair. • 1 minute smoothing hair masks • Smoothing Treat with Avocado Extract • For gentle, clean hair • No crush, no silicones, no parabens, and no synthetic colorants *We take into account an ingredient to be naturally derived whether it is unchanged from its pure state or has undergone processing but nonetheless retains larger than 50% of its molecular construction from its authentic plant or mineral supply. This method consists of 98% naturally derived components. The remaining components represent 2% of the method to make sure its sensoriality and preservation. 1 minute hair masks for silky-soft, shiny hair. As a hair masks: After shampoo, apply onto moist hair and go away on for 1 minute. Rinse. As a conditioner: After shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip. Rinse. As a leave-in therapy: Apply on damp hair for frizz management & lasting smoothness. Don’t eat; Maintain out of attain of kids
Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado Extract, 3.4 Ounce.