- Gucci Bloom is created to unfold like its title, capturing the wealthy scent of a thriving backyard stuffed with an abundance of flowers
- Prime Notes: Orange and Inexperienced Notes
- Center Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, and Honeysuckle
- Base Notes: Orris Root, Sandalwood, and Honeysuckle
- That is an genuine product backed by its authentic producer. Packaging for this product could fluctuate from that proven within the picture above
Debuting the primary perfume developed wholly underneath Alessandro Michele’s inventive imaginative and prescient: a scent designed to rejoice the authenticity, vitality and variety of girls—flourishing in a pure, expressive and particular person method. Blended by grasp perfumer Alberto Morillas underneath the route of the Home’s Inventive Director, Gucci Bloom is created to unfold like its title, capturing the wealthy scent of a thriving backyard stuffed with an abundance of flowers. Tuberose and jasmine mix with Rangoon Creeper—a novel flower found in South India that’s getting used for the primary time in perfumery to create a wealthy perfume that transports the wearer to an imaginary backyard. The scent is introduced in a lacquered bottle, harking back to porcelain, in a classic powder pink shade with a Gucci label appliqué.
Gucci Bloom for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce.