- Kent MS23D Finest Males’s Military Brush – for 360 Waves, Sensitive Scalps, Encourages Development
- Crammed with Pure White Delicate Bristle – Ideal for Males with Fine or Thinning Hair
- Gloss Sprayed to Intensify The Natural Shimmer of the Satinwood
- Brush Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.5 x 0.eight inches
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World’s Oldest Hairbrush Producer
A twin timber grooming brush that includes a phenomenal satin wooden again and a beech wooden base. Gloss sprayed to intensify the pure shimmer of the satin wooden and stuffed with pure white comfortable bristle – ultimate for males with tremendous or thinning hair. About Kent: Based in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world’s oldest hairbrush producer and has maintained its British traditions of manufacturing the world’s best hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the very best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 merchandise. High quality, design and consideration to element go into every brush. They’ve been the holders of The Royal Warrant by way of the final 9 consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The corporate continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented high quality that’s Kent’s popularity.Even in as we speak’s fast-paced, mass-produced meeting strains, they’re proud to nonetheless be manufacturing lots of their unique brushes by hand.
Kent MS23D Finest Men’s Military Style Dual Timber Hair Brush – Satin Wood and Beech Wood Base, with Soft, Pure White, Natural Boar Bristle. Ideal for Fine or Thinning Hair, Sensitive Scalps.
There are no reviews yet.