- Best luxurious brush appropriate for conventional brushing or blow drying
- Brushing with this brush will stimulate and encourage important oils within the scalp to movement by the hair strands, nourishing and defending every hair
- Boar bristles additionally removes extra hair merchandise, gel, hair spray, mousse and many others.
- A traditional form that dates again over 150 years
- Deal with your hair with respect, do not twist and tug it, and use the Kent brush gently in your hair
A beech wooden rectangular membership dealt with brush crammed with pure black bristle. A traditional form that dates again over 150 years. Appropriate for medium to thick hair. Best Men’s’ is a hand completed vary of bristle brushes. Designs are available in numerous shapes, both oval, rectangular or with handles. Made out of most interesting timbers and thoroughly sourced pure bristle which is ‘reduce’ from distinction sections to supply a selection of strengths for thick, medium, fantastic or receding hair. Brushing just isn’t solely enjoyable however improves circulation within the scalp and encourages important oils to movement by the hair which protects and nourishes. About Kent: Based in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world’s oldest hairbrush producer and has maintained its British traditions of manufacturing the world’s most interesting hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the very best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 merchandise. High quality, design and a spotlight to element go into every brush. They’ve been the holders of The Royal Warrant by the final 9 consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The corporate continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented high quality that’s Kent’s popularity.Even in in the present day’s fast paced, mass-produced meeting traces, they’re proud to nonetheless be manufacturing a lot of their authentic brushes by hand.
Kent OG2 Rectangular Men Club Beech Wood Natural Black Bristle Gentleman’s Hair Brush – Medium/Thickness Hair, 360 Wave Brush, Encourages Hair Growth.
There are no reviews yet.