- Polo is right here for followers of lovely, everlasting issues
- This set celebrates Ralph Lauren’s first masculine perfume, an iconic mix of leather-based, wooden, and tobacco in a bottle of Eau de Toilette pure spray
- This product is agency maintain and pure end
- Polo was launched by the design home of Ralph Lauren
- This product is a perfume merchandise that is available in retail packaging
- It’s endorsed for informal put on
Polo is right here for followers of lovely, everlasting issues. Its title awakens affiliation with a closed circle of the chosen and this circle has its guidelines and traditions. As a very masculine fragrance, Polo doesn’t include floral notes, other than chamomile, which has extra grassy than floral scent. The opening of the composition is inexperienced and recent, fabricated from grassy notes of Artemisia, basil and thyme, with spicy notes of cumin, coriander and cloves. The guts is robust and masculine as conifer woods, adorned with notes of patchouli, oak moss and vetiver. The bottom incorporates leather-based, tobacco and thyme, which create a beautiful, intensive path. Polo is among the two first perfumes by Ralph Lauren and it was created by Carlos Benaim in 1978. This product is manufactured in USA.
Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce.
There are no reviews yet.