- SunX complies with the O.S.H.A. rule 29 CFR 1910.132 (a) requiring employers to guard workers in opposition to overexposure to the solar’s radiation
- 100 Lotion Foil Pack Single Dose – Solar X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Meets or exceeds the Remaining FDA Sunscreen Monograph
- Has each UVA and UVB safety, is PABA-free and oil-free
- FDA rated “Very Water and Very Sweat” resistant
The CoreTex 91663 SunX 30SPF+ Sunscreen Lotion Pouches Wall-Mount Dispenser comes stocked with 100 single-use individually packaged SunX 30SPF+ Lotion Pouches and can also be accessible alternatively stocked with towelette wipes (P/N: 91661). The inexpensive, disposable wall-mount dispenser packaging was created with the employer and worker in thoughts, making it simple for the employer to implement a price efficient and OSHA Compliant Pores and skin Care Program for workers. Bought by the field. SunX SPF30+ Sunscreen has been examined by an unbiased laboratory that enables the next claims to be made concerning the product.
Sunx30+ Sunscreen Lotion Packets 100-Count Dispenser Box.